The Uniform Shop is located next to the tuckshop and is open between 8:30am and 9:30am every Friday morning during term time. Alternatively orders can be placed on Flexischools and will be delivered to your child’s classroom.
The Uniform Shop stocks a full range of uniform items for boys and girls from Prep to Year 6 at affordable prices, see below. They also stock library, homework, swim and chair bags. We are also continually reviewing what we can offer to you for purchase.
For families experiencing economic hardship, please contact the school office to make special arrangements.
Any queries, please contact the Uniform Shop convener, Jules Aldridge email@example.com
All profits from the Uniform shop are managed by the P&C and go directly to support programs prioritised by the parent community.
The Reasons for Wearing a School Uniform
- Fostering of School identity
- Community values and expectations
- The importance of dress in developing self esteem
- Sun safety
- The ease of identifying enrolled students as a matter of safety and security
- Polo Shirt with school crest
- Bottle Green Combo Skirt/Shorts
- Harper Polo Dress
- Bottle Green Hat – adjustable
- Sports House Shirt (Can be worn on a Friday as well as sporting events)
- White anklet socks (not sold in the uniform shop)
- Black joggers (Not sold in the uniform shop)
- Zip Jackets (Winter)
- Trackpants (Winter)
- Vest (Winter)